- Insurance Agent (Graduate Opportunity)...
Insurance Agent (Graduate Opportunity) – Galway (€25-30K)
This role would suit a proactive and motivated Graduate who is looking to develop their career within the Insurance industry. The product knowledge and sales techniques learnt in this role are a great starting point in your career as an aspiring Customer Service Executive in the insurance field.
Our client is one of the largest insurance brokers in Ireland. We provide our clients with solutions to all their insurance needs ranging from home and motor insurance, to complex commercial business packages and we also provide a full range of health, life, pension, mortgage and investment products.
The ideal candidate:
- Recently grauated with a Risk Management & Insurance degree
- Results and competitive driven, to meet and exceed targets
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and solution-focused with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Achieving Renewal Income Retention targets
- Generating leads for the general Personal Lines & Commercial departments
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to build relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Identify potential to cross-sell products and future sales opportunities.
- Adhere to all mandatory compliance requirements.
- Further development and funded insurance exams
- Performance Related Bonus Schemes
- Staff Rewards Scheme
- Great Staff Social Events
- Access to Tax Saver Travel & Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounted Staff Insurance
Should this position be of interest to you please apply with an up to date CV.