- Insurance Branch Manager –...
Insurance Branch Manager – Kerry (€36 – €43K)
Ask yourself this
Do you want to work for one of the leading brokers in the insurance market? Including a competitive base salary, a bonus structure and a clear path to progression. They provide clients with solutions to all their insurance needs ranging from Personal Lines, Financial Services to complex commercial business packages.
Then we think we might have the right company for you.
About the company
This National insurance broker has over 200 staff and multiple offices nationwide and it is their 2022 plans to continue this growth. Your development will be encouraged and you will be provided with the opportunity to further their education with the relevant Exams. Training and development is a continuous process and that all employees should be encouraged to do.
- Developing customer relationships and maximising sales opportunities
- Measure performance daily to ensure new business objectives is achieved
- Ensuring that any changes in regulations and procedures are adopted by the branch.
- Mentoring & motivating staff as well as assessing their training needs.
- Co-ordinate the induction of new entrants into the branch
You will need to be organised, a skilled negotiator and have great interpersonal skills that can build relationships with customers and clients.
Other requirements that will help you.
- 4+ years insurance experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Management experience (not essential)
- CIP Qualification
What’s on offer?
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly commission
- Annual bonus
- Funded insurance exams
- Discounted staff insurance
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself in, please send me an up to date copy of your CV