- Insurance Broker – Cavan...
Insurance Broker – Cavan (€25 – €28K)
Ask yourself this
Do you want to work for one of the leading names in the insurance market? Including a competitive base salary, a bonus structure and opportunities to progress.
Then we think we might have the right company for you.
About the company
You will work with a long established and trusted business who operate in Ireland and the UK, with over 20 branches nationwide and 300 staff. Training and development is a continuous process and that all employees should be encouraged to further their professional development in areas that will benefit both the company and the individual.
- Responsible for managing new business and renewal quotations
- Achieving and exceeding individual retention and new business targets
- Ability to provide an exceptional level of customer service to build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Identify potential to cross-sell products and future sales opportunities
- Adhere to all mandatory compliance requirements
You will need to be organised, a skilled negotiator and have great interpersonal skills that can build relationships with customers and clients.
Other requirements that will help you.
- 1 year insurance experience
- Sales or customer service experience
- APA/CIP Qualification
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly commission structure
- Funded insurance exams
- Flexible working options
- Discounted staff insurance
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself in, please send me an up to date copy of your CV