- Insurance Broker – Dublin...
Insurance Broker – Dublin (€30 – €33K)
Do you want to work with with a leading broker in the insurance market? Including a competitive base salary, a bonus structure and a clear path to progression?
If you have made it this far keep on reading…
About the Company
This broker has a proud history within the insurance market and puts their focus into the customers. They have been known and rewarded for being one of the best brokers to work for in the country. You will work in the Personal Lines division however they offer a wide range of products in different departments and always look to promote within.
- Responsible for managing new business and renewal quotations
- Achieving and exceeding individual retention and new business targets
- Ability to provide an exceptional level of customer service to build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Identify potential to cross-sell products and future sales opportunities
- Adhere to all mandatory compliance requirements
You will need to be a skilled negotiator organised and have great interpersonal skills that can build relationships with customers and clients.
Other requirements that will help you:
- 1 year insurance experience
- APA Qualification
- Relay experience an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive base salary
- Commission paid out monthly
- Funded insurance exams
- Hybrid working (1 day in the office per week)
- Discounted staff insurance
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself in, please send me an up to date copy of your CV