- Leading Irish Insurance Broker
- Modern offices in Dublin
- Excellent package on offer
Suitable candidates will be sales focused, self- motivated and customer attentive. The role involves contact with existing and potential clients, quoting and advising on cover and services.
As an employee, your responsibilities will include:
· Providing advice on all aspects of General Insurance. Ensuring that your clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations
· Negotiating terms and placing business with underwriters.
· Delivering first class Customer Service in order to maintain existing client relationships in addition to adding new clients.
· Gathering information from your clients and assessing their insurance needs and risk profile
· Researching insurance companies’ policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for your clients at the best price
· Arranging specialised types of insurance cover in complex cases – this may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers
· Advising your clients on risk management and helping to devise new ways to mitigate risks, for example by adding security measures such as fencing, surveillance cameras or lighting to commercial properties to reduce the likelihood of a break-in
· Developing relationships with underwriters, surveyors, structural engineers, and other professionals
The successful Applicant should have an APA qualification (min) with a minimum of 12 months of experience working in Personal Lines. Applicants need to demonstrate their compliance with the Central Bank of Ireland’s Minimum Competency Code. In line with Central Bank guidelines, the successful applicant will be required to maintain their CPD hours annually.
Salary / Remuneration:
Depending on experience with an outstanding commission structure and benefits