- Insurance Executive – Wexford...
We are interested in hearing from people looking to further develop their career with one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers.
The roles we currently have available involve:
- Providing best advice and guidance to our clients on their Personal Car and Home Insurance requirements.
- Handling all enquires for personal insurance and processing New Business quotations
- Issuing Renewal Invitations and processing Mid Term Adjustments on existing client’s policies.
The candidate requirements are:
- Candidates should have at least 18 months experience in an insurance-based customer service role.
- Progress towards a Central Bank of Ireland recognised insurance qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- The position requires a candidate with energy, drive, excellent communication, and a strong customer focus.
- The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Training and Development
Our client is committed to training and developing our staff so that they can achieve their business objectives today and, in the future, and to ensure that each member of staff can achieve their full potential.
Our client cares about their people, their careers, and their development, because they recognise that it is their people who make the real difference. When you join them, they will make available to you a range of learning and development programmes designed to enable you to develop and grow with them.
They provide a comprehensive support scheme to all their staff to help them acquire the necessary Insurance qualifications needed to work in the industry right up to the level of a Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute (F.C.I.I.)
They have also obtained accreditation from the Insurance Institute of Ireland for over 60 Continuous Professional Development training modules for use by their staff to assist them in meeting the CPD requirements set by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Rewards and Benefits
Our client provides an exciting, dynamic, and challenging platform for all their staff. Their excellent benefits package includes:
- Performance Related Bonus Schemes
- Subsidised Education Schemes
- Staff Rewards Scheme
- Great Staff Social Events
- Access to Tax Saver Travel & Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounted Staff Insurance
- 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday – No evenings, weekends, or public holidays!