A leading European Financial Services Institution is building out their Dublin office. With a central location accessible from all main transport routes this role will present the right person the opportunity to play a central role in the development of Insurance products for European markets.
The company offers exceptional benefits including bonus and lunch allowance and provides generous tuition support. You’ll work in a dynamic team and in particular liaise across the external teams in Dublin as well as the European Head Office in delivering your remit.
· Co-ordinate all parties connected to Product Development in Dublin and European Head Office
· Research market and competing products and funds
· Legal pack creation for new product and existing product updates
· Engage with external bodies and third-party providers concerned with new products
· Create and maintain department policies
· Legal, Finance or Business Degree
· Life/Insurance experience
· Fluent Italian speaking
Salary / Remuneration: €40k to €50k plus a genuinely impressive benefits package that includes 10% Bonus and lunch allowance paid even when working remotely
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.