- Insurance Sales Advisor –...
Insurance Sales Advisors – Cork (€25 – €30K)
Ask yourself this
Do you want to work for one of the leading names in the insurance market? Including a competitive base salary, a bonus structure and a clear path to progression.
Then we think we might have the right company for you.
About the company
Our client has over 500 staff and 25 offices nationwide and it is their 2022 plans to continue this growth. You will learn all aspects of insurance within the branch. Your development will be encouraged and you will be provided with the opportunity to further their education with APA, CIP, ACII, MDI and QFA Exams. Training and development is a continuous process and that all employees should be encouraged to do.
- Responsible for managing new business and renewal quotations
- Achieving and exceeding individual retention and new business targets
- Ability to provide an exceptional level of customer service to build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Identify potential to cross-sell products and future sales opportunities
- Adhere to all mandatory compliance requirements
You will need to be organised, a skilled negotiator and have great interpersonal skills that can build relationships with customers and clients.
Other requirements that will help you.
- 1 year insurance experience
- Sales or customer service experience
- APA Qualification is an advantage
- Competitive base salary
- Annual Bonus
- Funded insurance exams
- Discounted staff insurance
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself in, please send me an up to date copy of your CV