- Insurance Team Leader –...
Insurance Team Leader – Contact Centre (€35 – 40K)
We are interested in hearing from people looking to further develop their career with one of Ireland’s leading insurance companies, the ideal candidate will be will be an energetic, motivated and disciplined individual with a positive can do attitude.
- Manage the team and the smooth running of the day to day sales and support of the operation.
- Create a learning environment to ensure that the transfer of knowledge and insight occurs.
- Focus, motivate and inspire the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
The candidate requirements are:
- Candidates should have at least 3+ years experience in an insurance based customer service role.
- Qualified APA (Approved Product Advisor) or CIP (Certified Insurance Practitioner)
- The position requires a candidate with energy, drive, excellent communication, and a strong customer focus.
- The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Training and Development
Our client is committed to training and developing our staff so that they can achieve their business objectives today and, in the future, and to ensure that each member of staff can achieve their full potential.
Our client cares about their people, their careers, and their development, because they recognise that it is their people who make the real difference. When you join them, they will make available to you a range of learning and development programmes designed to enable you to develop and grow with them.
Rewards and Benefits
Our client provides an exciting, dynamic, and challenging platform for all their staff. Their excellent benefits package includes:
- Performance Related Bonus Schemes
- Subsidised Education Schemes
- Staff Rewards Scheme
- Great Staff Social Events
Should this position be of interest to you please apply below with an up to date CV.