- Interim Finance Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Finance Manager to join an Irish technology company. This is an interim role for 3-4 months.
This role is financial accounting and reporting driven but with transformation, project and technical accounting project work also included.
The company is going through a period of rapid growth and the finance team is recruiting and expanding their team to meet these demands and scale for future growth.
- Taking over tasks from existing finance manager, with a view to documenting/enhancing on existing documenting where required
- Managing migration timelines to ensure all tasks are handed over within timelines set out
- Complete those tasks for interim period whilst we hire finance manager replacement
- Complete end to end handover of those tasks to new Finance Manager and ensure a smooth transition
- Qualified Accountant with 4+ years PQE, preferably in a commercial role within a large organisation and at a Finance Manager level.
- Self Starter
- Strong people management experience with proven experience of leading a team through a period of rapid growth.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
DOE, Excellent salary on offer
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on +353 1 6994525 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.