- International Payroll Manager –...
A hugely successful Irish company in the Engineering space is looking to hire an International Payroll Manager.
With staff and contractors in multiple European jurisdictions, the International Payroll Manager will manage the payroll team while overseeing processing end to end payroll.
This is an exciting time for the company as they continue to expand here and across Europe.
Ideally, the successful person will have experience with international payroll and be IPASS qualified.
- Ensure accurate preparation of the weekly payroll for the staff that are on-site
- Preparation of the monthly information for submittal to the payroll providers, i.e. starters/leavers
- Handle all payroll related queries
- Manage monthly expense claims
- International payroll experience with IPASS qualification
- Experience using Sage and Softworks an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.