A major European financial services organization is expanding and on the lookout for an Investment Administration Analyst. A vibrant and innovative company with offices based in the heart of Dublin city.
As Investment Administration Analyst, you will work closely with the Manager and play a key part in the investment accounting team.
Do you have investment administration experience and looking for a new position within a forward-thinking company? If so, this could be the role for you!
• Support the supervision the pricing and accounting of Investment Assets
• Assisting the management of the business relationship with Custodian Bank, NAV calculator and Investment Managers
• Assist with management of delivery of all accounting journals
• Assisting with the production of annual budget data
• Contributing to company-wide projects
- Relevant third level degree
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an investment administration and\or investment accounting role
- Experienced in unit pricing calculations
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Remuneration:
Circa €35,000 with an excellent benefits package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.