- Investment Administrator – Exceptional...
With branches globally, the European HQ of this major Life Insurance firm, which is based in Dublin City Centre, are growing their Valuations Team and recruiting for a talented Investment Administrator.
Working closely with an experienced Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing talent, you will gain exposure to the full range of tasks relating to pricing and valuing investments.
You’ll also benefit from being part of an energetic culture and a business that supports their teams healthcare, study support and a generous benefits package.
- Pricing of investments according to weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Calculation of investment returns on policies
- Ensure accurate recording of valuations and documentation
- Co-ordinate with internal teams to ensure timely investment price filings
- Third level qualification
- 1 to 2 years experience in funds or Financial Services (Graduates with relevant internship accepted)
- Energetic and Outgoing
- Strong numeric and Microsoft Office Skills
Salary – Attractive base salary and market leading package including healthcare, gym membership, outstanding bonus and pension.
How to apply
You can apply by sharing your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector