- Work directly with Head of Investments
- International Financial Services firm with City Centre location
- Highly attractive benefits package
A major European Financial Service organisation with a City Centre location is looking for the right person to join their dynamic Investment team. Reporting directly to the Head of Investments, you will be responsible for owning and analysing matters pertaining to Investment performance and operations.
This is a broad role suiting an individual with experience in the Financial Markets. The successful candidate will gain strong experience working across the business and will benefit from a particularly impressive benefits package including bonus and generous lunch allowance.
- Implement and monitor Investment strategies
- Engage with relevant stakeholders (Asset Mgrs, third party providers etc)
- Contribute to product creation and operation
- Market Research and reporting on Macro environment
- Investment and Regulatory reporting (internal and external)
- 3 year’s Investments experience
- Understanding of Financial Markets
- Relevant Degree
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €40,000 to €50,000 plus strong benefits package
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.