- Investment Analyst Manager –...
A market leading Real Estate development firm is currently investing significantly in growing out a number of high potential niches within the Irish market.
To achieve their ambitious goals the firm is building a team that can deliver insights and appraise potential opportunities to achieve the business expansion plans.
This management position is concerned with Financial Modeling, appraisal and planning connected to a high potential real estate development sector and will hold responsibility for analyzing and advising on Investments in same.
· Lead to development of Financial modelling and planning connected to potential Investment opportunities
· Deliver analytical Insights into the sites an run scenario plans that will significantly inform the planning stage.
· Support the early stage planning through insights and Investment risk Identification, working closely with internal parties.
· Market research on prospective opportunities and evaluate potential of same.
· Mange third party providers connected to the Investment appraisal phase of the process
· 5 year plus experience in Investment Analysis or similar
· Relevant experience and interest in Real Estate Investments
· Financial Modelling skills
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €75,000 to €85,000 plus competitive package
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.