- Investment Analyst – Real...
- High profile alternative lender backed by top-tier global private equity
- Steep progression track for an ambitious investment analyst
- Join a small, expert team at the forefront of Irish residential development finance
A unique opportunity has come to market to join the dynamic and high-performing team of a fast-growing alternative lender. This multifaceted role, based in their prime City Centre location, will provide you with complete exposure to all aspects of the deal life-cycle, along with direct engagement with clients, primarily in the real estate space.
If you have an interest in the real estate/property sector, and want to build a wealth of valuable experience across deal life-cycles in a fast-paced environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Provide full analytical and qualitative support to senior management
- Assist with quantitative assessment of investment proposals, and help prepare recommendations to credit committee
- Support all aspects of deal life-cycle, including origination and closing, along with due diligence and portfolio management duties
- Any other ad hoc work as required
The ideal candidate:
- Strong quantitative, financial modelling skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ideally 2 years finance experience, client exposure desirable
- Motivated and coachable mindset
Salary / Remuneration: €40,000 – 50,000 base DOE, along with strong bonus and other competitive benefits
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or email email@example.com for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.