- Investment Analyst – Real...
An opportunity to join a market leading residential real estate developer has come to the market.
Having significant funding in place and already delivering thousands of homes to the market annually the business is following a strong growth trajectory.
This company engages in innovative forecasting and analysis techniques to position itself in the market and currently seeks to add a commercially minded and ambitious Investment Analyst to their revenue team
Gaining significant exposure to senior mgt the position will build insights and analyse investment opportunities that will help break new ground for the business.
- Support new opportunity development through Financial Modelling and scenario planning
- Support early-stage planning for new initiatives and prospects
- Manage stakeholders and leverage third party relationships to build reports and appraisals
- Market research for existing and prospective investments, weekly reporting to management
- Manage internal stakeholders and appraisal process.
- Advanced Analytical and Microsoft Office skills
- Relevant experience and interest in Real Estate Investments
- Financial Modelling skills
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €50,000 to €60,000
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.