A rare Investment Analyst position has opened with one of the Premier Real Estate firms in the Irish market. Working with an accomplished Senior Management team this role will benefit from an exceptional learning curve.
The role reports directly to the Chief of Investments and will focus on generating insightful appraisal of Investments and supporting the broader work of the Investments team,
- Financial Modelling and appraisal of Real Estate Assets
- Maintain database of market data relevant to Real Estate Investments
- Support the team in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Engage in market research to support insights and recommendations.
- Interact with relevant stakeholders outside of Investment team in a professional manner.
- 2.1 Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Real Estate or similar
- Experience in a quantitative role within the Real Estate space
- Experience working with Data and Financial Modelling
Salary: €45,000 to €55,000 plus strong package and study support
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.