- Investment Operations Associate –...
- Graduate opportunity in the international finance sector
- An international business with exciting growth plans in Ireland
- Strong learning and development opportunities
As part of highly ambitious Irish growth plans, a leading multinational in the international finance sector is seeking to add talented graduates to their Investment Operations team in the Northwest region.
This role will provide a springboard into a highly lucrative career in international finance, with the potential to develop highly desirable and globally transferable professional experience in a creative and collaborative working environment.
In addition, you will benefit from a tailored educational programme and ongoing training to equip you with the skills you need on a daily basis.
- Carry out reconciliations of cash and investment statements
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies in investment positions
- Developing a broad understanding of the organisations trading operations
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively finding ways to improve processes
The ideal candidate:
- Candidate should be degree qualified, preferably in a business discipline
- Good Excel skills
- Coachable personality, and willingness to learn
Salary / Remuneration: €23,000 – 25,000 base DOE, along a competitive benefits package
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.