This is a unique and exciting role with a prestigious international investment advisory firm. The organisation prides itself on its sterling reputation for outstanding client delivery, built on a long-standing culture of collaboration and innovation.
Reporting directly to and working alongside executive management, this role will focus principally on providing best-in-class service to clients and working on trade settlements, while also providing unparalleled “hands-on” exposure to all areas of the business.
- Prepare client reports and portfolio reviews.
- Keep abreast of trading schedules, and regularly review trading activity and proposed transactions.
- Assist with the prompt resolution of issues affecting client portfolios and the creation of new accounts.
- Interact with stakeholders on operational and client-related matters, including marketing content.
- Enter trade orders and resolve account discrepancies.
- Take on and support ad-hoc responsibilities
Skills / Experience:
- Upwards of 2 years’ experience in the financial services sector, with strong knowledge of the investment management industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable of managing tasks and being a team player.
Salary / Remuneration:
- Competitive remuneration on offer DOE, including a generous base salary and a strong benefits package.
How to apply
Simply contact Brian Cullinan on (01) 699 4531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.