- IT Support – Financial...
An exciting opportunity for someone at the early stages of their IT career to join a high-growth Financial Trading firm in an IT Support position has presented. The small and dynamic nature of the team means that you’ll gain exposure and responsibility in the business supporting IT across the organisation.
This firm itself is a high growth, strategically significant, subsidiary of a multi-national Financial Services Company. Focused on Financial Trading and operating independently with their own Dynamic, Hardworking and fun environment, The role reports to the IT Manager.
- Offer IT support across departments within the Dublin office.
- Communicate with third-party providers in the provision of IT-related services.
- Manage ticketing system for IT issues within the business.
- Facilitate process improvement and adoption of communication and collaboration tools.
- Engage in ad hoc IT projects as required.
- Relevant Degree or qualification
- Open to graduates or one/two years experience
Salary: €30,000 to €35,000
How to apply
Contact Rebecca Gorman on (0)1 699 4229 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.