- Junior Company Secretary (35-40k)
A leading corporate services company is seeking to add a motivated and enthusiastic company secretary to their team in Dublin. The organisation is widely recognised as an Irish business success story within the industry, and has grown out rapidly in recent years to have a headcount of over 60 professionals.
As company secretary, you will sit within a small, collegiate company secretarial team, while also working closely with the broader legal and compliance team.
- Assist with the organisation of client board meetings
- Putting together meting agendas and ensuring all parties are issued with board packs in a timely manner
- Responding to client and third party queries
- Drafting board resolutions and meeting minutes
- Corporate secretarial qualification not needed, but a desire to pursue the relevant qualification through the ICSA is essential for this position.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- 1-2 years professional experience in a relevant discipline
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive base salary of 35-40k DOE, with particularly strong benefits attached including a lucrative bonus scheme, study support, pension contribution and health insurance
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on (01) 699 4531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors