With branches globally, the European HQ of this major Financial Services firm, which is based in Dublin City Centre, are growing their Client Services team and are recruiting a talented Operations Analyst.
Working closely with an experienced Team Lead who has a passion for coaching and developing talent, you will gain exposure to the full range of tasks running a trade dealing service for a busy Financial Services desk.
This business provides exceptional benefits, training and tuition support and the role offers strong exposure to middle office activities such as share transfers and corporate actions. The role will offer the opportunity to liaise directly with international clients
- Provide accurate trade instructions and executions.
- Resolve trade queries and support client service activities.
- Build strong investments knowledge and contribute to robust process development.
- Engage in monitoring and reporting activities for the department.
- Relevant third level qual
- 1 to 2 years Financial Services experience
- Microsoft Excel skills
Salary – Position offers a good salary for this junior position with exceptional benefits package as standard
How to apply
Please share your CV or call Michael Gorman on (01) 6994524
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector