Engage People is a high growth Financial Recruitment business set up in Dublin with a nationwide reach. We meet and engage with the best people in our sector to have a positive impact on the companies we work with. We support career orientated candidates by introducing companies that hire ambitious people who can evolve their career. We pride ourselves in sharing useful career information along the way.
Since our set up in 2016, Engage People have grown to become a thriving team across Industry Accounting & Finance and in the Banking & International Financial Services sector. We have consistently doubled our revenue each year since origination and we are excited at the opportunities that 2019 will bring.
- We are the Exclusive and Preferred Suppliers to several of Ireland’s leading Organisations and Financial Services Institutions.
- Winner of the National Recruitment Federation Highly Competitive ‘Best New Agency 2017’ Award.
- A thriving team consisting of a blend of Recruitment and experience in the Financial Sector.
- We enjoy a close link and share offices with Archer Recruitment – one of Ireland’s Leading Technology Recruitment Companies.
- We are early adopters of relevant modern technological advancements and ideally placed to take advantage of the opportunities that will disrupt our sector.
- We work with several external advisors who hold us accountable for achieving our goal as being the best we can be in our sector.
Our culture is our bed rock, so you will be immersed in understanding how that is intertwined with our approach to doing business and how you can contribute. From day 1 we will be asking you to build rapport and credibility with candidates to understand how we can support their goals and needs.
- If you are hired, we trust you so from the start you will be speaking to a range of financial people to ensure that they know you are a phone call or personal message away.
- You will be providing candidate screening support via phone and meetings.
- Shortlisting suitable people to vacancies and making recommendations.
- Posting jobs and relevant content across our range of platforms.
- Commitment to the sectors we specialise in is key and to add real value we like to be ‘out and about’ learning about relevant industry trends and the types of jobs we can expect to recruit for in future.
This role is well suited to a recent graduate who is friendly, sociable and out-going or the role is well suited to a Sales or Customer Service professional who has a drive for sales and is keen to work in an environment with an uncapped commission structure. You are likely to have been described as:
- Very independent, persistent and decisive
- Energetic and entrepreneurial.
- Competitive and goal oriented, preferring challenge.
Salary: Base salary, monthly commission payable and a series of bonuses and incentives. Our on-boarding & full training structure that is geared towards achieving the highest level of success for your career in the Financial Recruitment Sector.
Interested? Please send your details and a brief cover note telling us what you feel you can bring to the team to Paul McClatchie, Founder, Engage People.
Engage People is an equal opportunities employer!