- Junior Treasury Analyst –...
Junior Treasury Analyst – German speaking
- Rare entry point into a lucrative and highly globalised sector
- Strong learning and development opportunities
In response to sustained organic growth, a leading multi-national finance provider is seeking to add motivated professionals to their Treasury team.
This listed organisation is recognised in the sector as a really values driven organisation, with a strong focus on encouraging personal and professional growth in their team. In addition, this position in particular has the potential to offer a fantastic entry point into a highly global sector, with strong long-term career prospects.
- Assist with daily cash management for the Irish business and other subsidiaries
- Supporting the issuance of various financial instruments within international business entities
- Scope to get involved in team projects and reports for executive leadership
- Work with different teams to ensure consistent supply of liquidity within the business
The ideal candidate:
- Strong German proficiency (verbal and written) will be essential for this position
- Finance degree or similar
- Some professional experience in Finance/Cash operations would be a bonus
Salary / Remuneration: €35,000 – €38,000 with a competitive benefits package, including a generous bonus scheme
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.