- Fast growing alternative lender
- Gain experience with one of Ireland’s leading non-bank lenders
- Excellent office location in South City Dublin
This rapidly expanding alternative lender is looking to grow its team in their perfectly located South City Dublin office. As Lending Operations Agent, you will play an important role on the Residential Mortgages team by working closely with brokers, credit underwriters and solicitors. The successful person will be responsible for the administration of case management across the lending origination process.
This is the ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience and grow with one of Ireland’s leading non-bank lenders.
- Administration of case management across the lending origination process
- Support authorised intermediaries in submitting lending applications
- Undertake customer and document integrity checks
- Maintain high levels of customer service
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of APA in Housing Loans with QFA being desirable
- Experience in Residential Mortgages and/or an Operational environment
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Remuneration:
Circa €30,000 with a package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting within the Banking & Insurance Sector. To discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.