- Lettings Negotiator/Sales – South...
A well-known and highly regarded estate agency with a growing book of business in both sales and lettings across Dublin and the North Leinster region are seeking motivated property professional to join their team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a business in an exciting growth opportunity, and work directly with experienced professionals and the business owners. In this role, you will have a highly varied set of responsibilities, and will be out on the ground, conducting viewings and undertaking negotiations on behalf of clients, all while providing best-on-class customer care.
- You will act as a trusted advisor, providing valuable insights to clients and customers alike
- Responsible for a portfolio of properties, and ensure all parties are kept regularly updated
- Handle customer enquiries
- Conducting quality viewings and obtaining offers
- Handling seller negotiations, and achieving sales for clients
The ideal candidate:
- One year’s property experience
- Full drivers licence
- PSRA licence desirable
Salary / Remuneration: Base salary of €30,000 – 35,000, along with a generous commission structure, and other benefits including mileage expenses, educational assistance programme
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.