- Life and Pension Admin...
– Life and Pensions Admin
Our client is one of the fastest-growing financial advisory firms in Ireland. This role will suit a driven and hard-working person with several years’ financial services experience.
You will benefit from working in a well-defined team structure and have significant direct client engagement, along with the opportunity to further your own professional development.
- Providing an administrative function to clients of our client and its other brands.
- Reporting to managers and directors on the enhancement, optimisation, and streamlining of the companies administrative, CRM systems, and Existing business functions.
- Providing administration, sales support, and paraplanning functions to advisors and senior paraplanners within the company for the Life and Pension Unit and the Mortgage unit.
- Arranging and conducting appointments with new and existing clients for sales advisors.
- Seeking out new business for the company through personal and professional contacts.
- Maintaining professional development through tutorials and seminars.
- Ongoing management of CRM system and client file upkeep.
- Obtaining QFA qualifications within 2 years of start date.
- Seeking out new appointments by way of chasing authorised leads.
- Manage ad hoc requests and general enquiries.
- Maintain compliant up‐to‐date records within an existing filing system. Familiarising yourself with the Consumer Protection code and other relevant legislation by which the role is governed.
- Support marketing initiatives, e.g. through the maintenance of contact databases, preparation of email lists etc.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of administrative processes.
QFA Administrator life and pensions