- Litigation Executive/Paralegal – Mortgages...
As a result of sustained commercial growth, a leading specialist lender in the Irish market is seeking to add a litigation executive to their growing team. This is a varied, customer-facing role that aims to bring constructive solutions to often complex and challenging cases.
This role will provide good all-round exposure to all aspects of managing arrears cases, and allow you to develop long-term relationships with industry stakeholders.
- Liaising with customers directly throughout resolution process
- Reviewing SFS and assessing potential solutions
- Consistently maintain highest possible standards of compliance with relevant consumer legislation
- Efficiently manage high volume communication, and develop positive relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Experience in consumer litigation and/or collections highly desirable
- Good communication and influencing skills
- APA Loans qualification a bonus
Salary / Remuneration:
- Competitive base salary of €35,000 to €45,000, along with a generous benefits package, including strong bonus scheme
How to apply
Get in touch with Brian Cullinan on (01) 6994531 or apply directly by submitting your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.