- Loan Administrator – North...
An opportunity with a global Asset Manager has presented to join their quickly growing North West based team, this role will offer a long term hybrid set up with two days remote working per week.
The team this position is concerned with manages the administration of loans against a large portfolio of Real Estate Developments. This team is central to the smooth running of the loan side of the Administration business. These loans relate to commercial loans.
- Bill calculation and dispatch of billing letters.
- New loan onboarding and ongoing administration and account maintenance.
- Relationship and query management with stakeholders management
- Cash Management and administration.
- Work collaboratively and add to the team culture of process improvement and idea sharing.
- Bachelors Degree and 1 to 2 years Financial Services experience
- Experience in mortgages/real estate/finance a benefit
Salary: €28,000 to €32,000 plus benefits
How to apply:
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People:
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.