A successful software company based in South Dublin is looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance function.
As Management Accountant, you will report directly to the CFO and contribute to the successful delivery of the business through the creation of a meaningful management reporting system.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified Accountant who enjoys working in a small finance function.
- Preparation and production of month and year end Management Accounts.
- Responsible for related analysis and reports for distribution to the Senior Leadership Team, and other key stakeholders.
- Partner with the Project Management Office with regard to the effective management of projects ensuring completion within agreed budgets.
- Drive budgetary controls across the organisation to maximise efficient use of resources.
- Third Level qualification or equivalent
- Qualified Professional Accounting qualification (preferably CIMA).
- 3-5 Years management accounting experience, preferably within a Software environment.
- Good knowledge of Sage system and proficient use of MS Excel.
Salary / Remuneration:
Circa €50,000 with an excellent benefits package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.