- Marketing Operations Executive
Engage People is a specialist Irish Recruitment firm with deep expertise in the financial arena. We create happier and more productive workplaces by aligning business with talent.
Established in 2016 we have achieved exciting growth each year which included winning the award for ‘Best New Agency’ at the 2017 National Recruitment Federation Awards. Our primary office is ‘The Brickhouse’ on Lower Mount Street which is one of Dublin’s most exciting modern office spaces and we have recently taken a small private office at ‘The View’ in Malahide. Our team enjoy a hybrid working arrangement, suited to their level of experience and their role on the team.
Following a successful period of growth, we are excited to hire a talented Marketing Operations Executive to work closely with Paul McClatchie, Founder.
The Purpose of the Role:
The Marketing Operations Executive will play a pivotal role in the future success of Engage People. As a fast growing business there is a lot to do. This is not be your typical marketing role but you will have the chance to test your skills across the marketing mix which is rare. Combine this with the opportunity to understand how a recruitment business works, the marketing operations executive has the chance to shape their own position in the company and become a fully rounded, commercial marketer in time.
As part of a broad role your responsibilities will be split into two distinct areas.
Brand and Content:
- Play a key role in our marketing and communication strategy by creating and distributing innovative content across our social channels.
- Content management: generation of unique and innovative content that supports the strategic direction of the Company, and brings the brand to life across website, social media, email marketing, YouTube, press campaigns, events, and other channels.
- Development of multi-channel marketing campaigns that drives conversions (website visits, CV submissions, inbound enquiries from businesses)
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals and deliver on growth KPIs.
- Work with a team of consultants on all marketing requirements and their own personal brands. Keeping them motivated, clear on vision/goals and their role in achieving these, and effectively executing and delivering results.
- Continuously research marketing trends and competition. Develop business cases to support new marketing innovations driving the business forward with new initiatives, projects and plans.
- Be the brand champion on internally & externally. Ensure all client & candidate facing touch-points reflect brand values and mission of Shape A Better Future, Find the Right Fit, & Make it Work.
Systems and Processes (Brand Experience):
- Oversight of our cloud-based systems as our key point of contact with our suppliers to ensure we are at the top of our game.
- Putting in processes to report on marketing activity ROI that links with consultant activity.
- Reporting Key Performance Indicators on a weekly and ad hoc basis with insights over time.
- Ensuring we are on top of our compliance relating to candidate GDPR, ensuring our team are following a suitable process.
- Oversight of our Contract/Temporary candidate process – facilitating a straightforward process for the delivery of contracts in a timely manner.
- Completion of monthly accounting process work and liaison with Finance team.
- Ownership of CRM system to ensure data accuracy and all tools and templates are kept up to date.
- New hire onboarding.
- Team first line of support escalating IT issues to service providers.
- Administrative duties on an ad-hoc basis.
This position represents a great opportunity if:
- You have gained commercial experience supporting senior management and enjoy adding value to discussions and processes.
- You are proud of your verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a keen problem solver and enjoy taking a challenge through to completion.
- You will ideally have experience in using Hootsuite or a related package.
- You are digitally minded and enjoy utilising technology to save time.
- You prioritise what is important, and you have a sense of urgency when it matters.
- Being coachable is key – you want to get better and better.
- You are a self-starter and eager to learn and explore new systems and innovations in marketing, content, and distribution.
- Have a proved track record and field experience in Marketing.
- A knowledge of analytics, social media, scheduling (we use Hootsuite), content creation (Canva), copy writing & editing (blogs, posts, & emails), video editing (optional).
- Organisational skills, project planning, ability to prioritise, and proved delivery without needing to be chased.
Salary €32-38,000 base salary plus bonus and a variety of other benefits and incentives.
We conduct a detailed review quarterly and it is common to discuss salary during your first year in the role subject to strong performance.
For a more experienced person we can consider a 3.5- or 4-day week with flexible working hours.
We are based in ‘The Brickhouse’ which is one of the Iconic Offices best addresses. You will enjoy free breakfast, fruit, coffee and there is a Heineken Tap! All complimentary.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on +353 1 699 4530 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector
#engagepeople #financialjobs #workhappy