- Member Services Official –...
One of Irelands largest Credit Union’s has an opportunity for a Member Services Official to join their team on a maternity leave contract. The company are located centrally in Dublin 2.
This is a great opportunity for a professional with 1-2years customer service experience in financial services or credit union industry to join a busy, vibrant credit union and gain invaluable experience.
- Provide service and promote services to members by telephone, post, email and face-to-face
- Deal with queries and respond to requests for information from members
- Act as a teller by processing lodgements, withdrawals, inputting loan applications and issuing approved loans
- Setting up new member accounts
- Back office admin/clerical duties to include scanning and filing
- Financial Services experience
- Good I.T skills including Word, Excel & email
- QFA/APA/CUA qualification desirable
- Excellent communication skill with an ability to deal with members in a confident and professional manner
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.