Work for one of Ireland’s most successful award winning mortgage brokers. With over 30 years experience in the industry they are looking to grow their team again. Earn uncapped commission and be in control of your career path. They are an open minded employer and give you the freedom you deserve to develop professionally
You will be responsible for meeting their clients’ mortgage needs and providing tailored, value for money solutions while maintaining exceptional service standard levels
– Identify new mortgage opportunities through the various sales channels available including your own initiatives.
– Advise clients on the complete range of Mortgage products and services available and most suitable to their needs.
A. Manage the complete process from initial enquiry to fact-find, recommendation, application submission, underwriting, approval & suitability justification.
B. Assist clients with all queries and paperwork where necessary.
C. Engage with our mortgage administration department where required relating to case completion.
– Identify & refer on to our financial planning division associated opportunities such as mortgage protection, life cover, pension and investments.
– Maintain and develop comprehensive knowledge and information on all mortgage products and related services.
– Ensure excellent client service standards are achieved and maintained.
– Adhere to regulatory and compliance requirements.
Education/Training/ Specialist Knowledge
– QFA qualified
– Alternatively, APA as required whilst on a program to full QFA
– 2 Years mortgage advisory experience essential
– Full CPD records with same fully up to date
– Strong knowledge of the Financial Services industry and related products and services.
Key skills and behavioural competencies:
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Excellent planning, presentation, organisational & time-management skills.
– Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
– Professional, courteous and diplomatic.
– High levels of self-motivation, resilience, drive and initiative.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself on 01 6994528 or by email email@example.com.