- Mortgage Litigation Executive (38k-45k)-...
Mortgage Litigation Executive- (38k-45k) Permanent
Would you like to work for one the largest mortgage service providers in the country? A hybrid working week with just two days in the office. Do you relish the idea of working towards targets and a quarterly bonus incentive to motivate you? If you enjoy helping customers to change their futures, then this role is for you.
About the company
This mortgage service provider is one of the largest in the country making it a major player in its area. You will join a team with access to management and empowered to deal with multiple stakeholders. Access to management and a strong work ethic within the company will mean you will thrive.
- Providing close support and extensive contact with customers on how to assist in relieving mortgage arrears.
- Develop relationships with customers, solicitors, receivers.
- Provide updates on where the case is in the legal process of debt recovery.
- Working closely with numerous stakeholders to provide the best possible service and maintain the excellent reputation of Start Mortgages.
The right candidate
- 1 years’ experience in any consumer debt litigation or collection’s role.
- Ability to multi-task on different platforms.
- Enjoys providing advice than shape customer’s futures.
- Salary: €38,000 – €45,000
- Quarterly Bonus: Up to 10% of salary. Bonus applies from the first full calendar quarter.
How to apply:
If this is a role that you can see yourself in then don’t hesitate to contact James Gillen for further information at:
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.