A fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Resolutions Executive has presented itself with a South Dublin based financial institution.
In this wide-ranging role, you will perform detailed assessments of the customers’ current financial profile and providing appropriate recommendations on the best approach.
Based in an ideal location with accessible transport links, this company is offering the scope to create a prosperous career path and future. As a Mortgage Restructuring Executive you will be offered support for exams, and benefit from a competitive package, including a generous bonus scheme.
- Engage with and build relationships with customers, and work together to achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Contribute to monthly team review meetings.
- Manage various ad hoc duties (general administration on customer accounts, and administration duties on internal projects).
- Recognise and appreciate customers’ previous payment history and examine the current income and expenditure profile.
Skills / Experience:
- 2 years in mortgage restructures/FS experience within an ASU environment or credit restructuring experience
- APA Loans or similar qualification
- Previous involvement with loans arrears.
Salary / Remuneration:
€38,000 – €45,000 with an excellent benefits package
How to apply
Simply contact Brian Cullinan on (01) 699 4531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.