An opportunity for a Mortgage Restructure Executive has now presented itself within a South Dublin based financial institution.
In a wide-ranging role, as Mortgage Restructure Executive you will perform detailed assessments of the customers’ current financial profile and making suitable recommendations.
Based in an ideal location where transport links are very accessible, this company is offering the scope to create a prosperous career path and future which you will shape yourself. As Mortgage Restructure Executive you will be offered support for your QFA exams.
- Sustain and observe customer contact and follow-up of cases.
- Contribute to monthly team review meetings.
- Manage various ad hoc duties (general administration on customer accounts, and administration duties on internal projects).
- Create exceptional customer relationships and mange challenging arrears situations.
- Recognise and appreciate customers’ previous payment history and examine the current income and expenditure profile.
Skills / Experience:
- 2 years in mortgage restructures/FS experience within an ASU environment or credit restructuring experience
- Previous involvement with loans arrears.
Salary / Remuneration:
€38,000 – €45,000 with an excellent benefits package
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.