- Office/Accounts Administrator – Irish...
Engage People are partnering with a successful Irish company to recruit for an Office/Accounts Administrator. This is a permanent position and the company is currently located in D24.
This is a great opportunity for a professional with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role to join a busy and growing company. The successful candidate will provide administrative support across all the business units including accounts receivable and payable and general office duties.
- General office duties & support
- Processing of Invoices & Credits through Document Management System
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Allocation of Cash Receipts
- Bank & Cash Reconciliations
- Co-ordinating with Support function to deal with member queries
- Previous administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on 01 455 4525 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.