- Office Administrator – 9-month...
An alternative lender based in South Dublin have an opportunity for an Office Administrator to join their team on a 9-month FTC. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic business.
- Check the quality of all outgoing customer and third party correspondence for various internal departments Log correspondence from customers, 3rd Parties on behalf of the business.
- Manage postage, order couriers and prepare registered DX
- Deal with general day-to-day queries in an efficient and professional manner.
- Other tasks include Trace/Occupancy process management, mail merge management, Customer Due Diligence document logging, email inbox management, unallocated cash process management.
- Candidates must have at least two year’s administration experience in any sector. The administration experience must include evidence of following detailed processes in a corporate environment where SLAs are in place and actively monitored
- Fluent English speaker with excellent command of English is essential. Must be meticulous with spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Good keyboard and PC skills with good knowledge of Excel and Word.
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands: Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector