A boutique investment advisory firm is looking for an experienced bookkeeper with a background in investment/financial services to join their busy team here in Dublin.
Consistently ranked as a top player in the sector on the international stage, the firm has a sterling reputation for excellence in its field. This role offers the opportunity to work within a small, focused team in a collegiate, positive environment, with the potential to learn new skills.
- Ensure with the prompt resolution of client and account-related issues.
- Rebalance client accounts, and performing daily administrative tasks
- Respond to client information requests
- Take on and support ad-hoc responsibilities, including marketing and sales-support tasks
Skills / Experience:
- Direct experience in the Financial Services/Investment sector
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player, with the ability to manage varied tasks when working to tight deadlines
Salary / Remuneration:
Strong compensation package available, depending on experience
How to apply
Simply contact Brian Cullinan on (01) 699 4531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.