- Office Manager – Leading...
A leading Irish company based in Dublin 24 is looking for an Office Manager to come on board.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Office Manager will organise and coordinate office administration and procedures. The Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role with knowledge of payroll and finance tasks.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organised
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards
- Allocate tasks and assignments to direct reports and monitor their performance.
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office and providing orientation and training to new employees.
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance
- Bank Reconciliations and administration of Invoice Financing Facility
- Management of Petty Cash
- Accounting Technician or similar qualification would be an advantage
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
DOE with an excellent benefits package
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.