- Onboarding Associate – Funds...
An Irish-owned success story in the Funds sector are seeking to add an onboarding/compliance associate to their legal/compliance team.
This organisation has seen strong growth in recent years, and has developed a reputation for maintaining a collegiate, entrepreneurial spirit throughout its expansion.
This newly created position will see you engage with clients with onboarding and ongoing monitoring. In addition, you will support the compliance director in managing the compliance programme for the company, as well as engage with clients with onboarding processes and ongoing monitoring.
- Manage the client onboarding process, along with ongoing monitoring of both new and existing relationships
- Performance of Due Diligence and Transaction Monitoring
- Assist in legislative interpretation and the successful execution of other key Compliance projects
- Upwards of 1 years Onboarding/Compliance experience in Financial Services/Consulting
- Experience in Corp Services and/or funds a benefit
Salary / Remuneration: €45,000 – €55,000, along plus a genuinely impressive benefits package that includes:
- Annual discretionary bonus and additional Christmas bonus
- Health cover
- Financial incentives for recreation and physical activity
- Education programme with study support
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.