- Work in a dynamic environment across several business units
- Join an experienced team with a leading Financial Services brand
- Work with a broad stakeholder base towards Risk goals
A leading Financial Services brand is seeking a dynamic Risk specialist to deliver risk goals within the organisation. Working in a fast moving environment you will drive compliance with Risk policy which will include developing and implementing marketing material that will deliver a Robust Risk Conduct environment.
In this Dublin office houses three well known Financial Brands where the successful candidate will be expected to develop internal working relationships to positively influence the Risk performance in the business.
Strong written and verbal communications and experience in a Risk/compliance environment are the ingredients for the success in this position where adaptability and quality interactions with the business stakeholders will be key success factors.
- Deliver documentation with Accuracy, demonstrating attention to detail.
- Collaboration with compliance team on delivering Risk/Compliance goals.
- Maintain Risk Control logs and monitoring reports.
- Developing reviewing and recommending changes for marketing materials relating to Risk.
- Actively identifying Risk and advising on strategy to mitigate.
- Addressing Breaches and advising on Risk initiatives
- Two years’ experience in Financial Services environment.
- Achieved or working towards legal or Financial Qualification.
Salary: €40,000 to €45,000 (contract)
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting within the International Finance Sector. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors