- Operational Risk – Senior...
An opportunity has a arisen with a Global listed Fintech firm in the Payments space. Following a period of impressive business expansion through a combination of acquisition and organic growth a new Senior Risk Manager position has presented.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer this is a senior role concerned with evolving and managing the Operational Risk framework within the business with a particular focus on three European entities.
· Develop company risk appetite and evolve the risk register and framework
· Enhance Data Protection and Data protection policy and control environment for same
· Oversight, sure diligence and audit of third party provider chain.
· Enhance controls for Financial Crime and AML within the business
· Product functionality as it relates to the control process and internal reporting for same
· Expertise and leadership experience in the Operational Risk arena.
Salary / Remuneration: €100k to €120k plus benefits
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.