- Specialist bank
- Excellent package attached
- Wide-ranging role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading specialist financial provider for a Operations Administrator to join the Operations team. This is a wide-ranging role dealing with customer service, AML checks and pay out, dealer services, retail IT support, collections, reporting and projects.
Relationship management is key to this position as the Operations Department is the main point of contact for the Dealer Network.
- Monitor workflow to ensure timely turnaround on client queries
- Address customer queries, written and telephone, in a professional manner
- Liaise with Dealer Network and Sales Team to achieve common targets
- Produce weekly reports as determined by Line Manager
- Achieve specific SLA’s
- Assist in all other areas of the Business (Collections, Accounts etc.)
- Proactively promote the Brand
- Assist with projects
- Ideally 1-2 years banking experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Appreciation of customer focus and strong quality service
Salary / Remuneration:
€25,000 – 27,000 with an excellent benefits package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.