- Operations Analyst (Graduate) –...
What sets this role apart is that you will gain significant exposure to a broad range of Financial market products and business activity as well as direct access to business leaders that is not typical for an operations role.
The small and dynamic nature of the team means that you’ll gain ownership and responsibility across a broad array of middle office functions and work in direct collaboration with the Trading team who (outside of Covid times) sit side by side with this high performing operations team.
This firm itself is a high growth, strategically significant, subsidiary of a multi-national Financial Services Company. Focused on Financial Trading of Securities and Derivatives and operating independently with their own Dynamic, Hardworking and fun environment, this team is for a high performers who have a passion for Financial Markets, Developing their career and working in a fast paced collaborative environment.
· Direct support for Front Office activities including Securities Lending, Corporate Actions & Reconciliations
· Responsibility for Cash & Stock break resolution
· Take ownership and escalate Risk matters
· Reconcile fails in Trades of Financial Products
· Actively engage in ad hoc Trading and New Business support
· Relevant Business, Finance, Economics or similar Degree
· Keen interest in Financial Services and the Financial Markets
· Ability to work under pressure and in a team
· Strong Microsoft Outlook and Excel Skills
Salary: €30,000 to €35,000 plus strong benefits package
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.