A leading European Financial Services Institution is building out their Dublin office. With a central location accessible from all main transport routes this role will present the right person the opportunity to play a central role in the Operational Support of a busy international Life Insurance firm.
The company offers exceptional benefits including bonus and lunch allowance and provides generous tuition support. You’ll work in a dynamic team and in particular liaise across the external teams in Dublin as well as the European Head Office in delivering your remit.
· Administration and support for first class client service activities
· Ensuring quality control and compliance with product documentation
· Develop and update departmental policies and procedures
· Assist in developing and maintaining dashboards
· Work with external providers to improve service and efficiencies
· Good working knowledge Excel, PowerPoint, SaS, Word, Access, Gianos4D, SAP
· 2 years Financial Services/Insurance/Life experience
· Italian and English Speaking
Salary / Remuneration: €35k to €42k plus a genuinely impressive benefits package that includes 10% Bonus and lunch allowance paid even when working remotely
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.