- Operations Analyst (Life Insurance)...
A leading European Financial Services Institution is building out their Dublin office. With a central location accessible from all main transport routes this role will present the right person the opportunity to play a central role in the Operational Support of a busy international Life Insurance firm.
The company offers exceptional benefits including bonus and lunch allowance and provides generous tuition support. You’ll work in a dynamic team and in particular liaise across the external teams in Dublin as well as the European Head Office in delivering your remit.
- Client Services and operations analysis
- Processing Sales, Claims and new incoming business
- Ensuring regulatory compliance as well as performing AML checks
- Assist in developing process development and resolution of IT issues
- Liaise with Asset Managers and Service Providers to achieve smooth operations
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
- Speaks English, Italian
Salary / Remuneration: €35k to €38k plus a genuinely impressive benefits package that includes 10% Bonus and lunch allowance paid even when working remotely
How to apply
Contact Brian Cullinan in complete confidence for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.