- Operations Associate – Investment...
This is a unique opportunity in the Dublin market to join the Boutique Irish office of a well-established international firm with a sterling reputation in the Investment Management sector. As a key part of the team, you will work directly with senior management, supporting their work and ensuring the smooth operation of the broader function of the office.
This firm values commitment and collaboration in their team, which has contributed to a strong culture of trust and respect in the business. If you like being a team player, and want to work in a collegiate, fun environment, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Working with the Portfolio Managers to provide trade settlements and resolve queries.
- Service and support client accounts, including account set-up
- Work with key clients to manage and support requests.
- Ad-hoc tasks including drafting reports, operational support to sales team and marketing as required
- Assisting with oversight of the activities of operational stakeholders
Skills / Experience:
- Professional experience in the financial services sector, with a focus on funds/investment services
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Energetic and proactive approach to work
Salary / Remuneration:
- A competitive base salary DOE, along with a generous benefits package, including a strong bonus scheme and a market-leading pension contribution.
How to apply
You can contact Brian Cullinan via Linkedin or by phone for a discussion in complete confidence. You can also apply directly below with a copy of your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.