This is an opportunity to take on a varied role with a well established firm in the Financial Services sector. Joining a small, close-knit team, you will work directly with senior management supporting their work, and ensuring the smooth operation of the broader function of the office.
This firm values commitment and collaboration in their team which has contributed to a strong culture of trust and respect in the business. If you like being a team player, and want to work in a collegiate, fun environment, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Provide support to portfolio managers, by drafting reports and assisting with account set-up
- Service and support client accounts
- Manage client requests
- Ad-hoc tasks including marketing, supporting operational support to sales team and some administrative support where needed
- Assisting with oversight of the activities of operational stakeholders
Skills / Experience:
- Upwards of 3 years’ experience in the financial services sector
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Energetic and proactive approach to work
Salary / Remuneration:
- Competitive remuneration package on offer, including a generous base salary and good benefits.
How to apply
Please contact Brian Cullinan directly on (01) 699 4531 for a confidential discussion about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.