- Ground floor opportunity with an Irish FinTech start-up
- Multi-faceted operations role focused on private wealth management
- Game-changing technology for the investments sector in Ireland
A Dublin FinTech start-up are introducing a game-changing operating platform to the wealth management industry. Linking the front, middle, and back offices on a streamlined online interface, the platform introduces a more transparent, user-friendly interface for investors across Ireland.
The successful candidate will lead the operations of the business and will gain the opportunity to absorb additional responsibility and scope as the business grows. The role represents a unique opportunity to join an innovative Fintech at a high growth phase in the company’s development .
Success and further advancement in this role will be achieved by delivering on service level agreements with clients as well as delivering slick internal controls and processes. The right candidate will be ambitious and bring knowledge of Investments and Financial Markets from either a client facing or middle/back office role.
- New client account set-up, client engagement and Service Level Agreement management
- Manage the movement of funds between back office and clients and vice versa
- Supervise settlements and reconciliations
- Participate in business development projects
- Working with software developers in enhancing platform functionality
- Advise and deliver on process improvement flows
- Demonstrate platform usability to new and prospective clients
- Maintain company and regulatory standards/requirements including compliance
- Produce Management Information reports
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years experience within the investment services industry
- 3rd Level qualification in a business or finance related discipline.
- Demonstrated understanding of the trade life cycle.
- Exposure to financial markets including, Equities, Fixed Income, ETFs and Funds.
- Experience of regulatory matters in the financial services industry in particular, MIFID II, AML & CFT.
- Experience managing/co-ordinating financial service providers.
- Strong Communication skills written and verbal.
- Experience presenting to senior management / Board.
Salary target €45,000 subject to experience
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or apply with your CV below.
I specialise in recruiting within the Financial Services Sector. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.